Delivering Exceptional Results
Ellyn Dembowski has excelled in her real estate career by leveraging her 20+ years of experience in sales, negotiation and mediation for the benefit of her buyers and sellers. A graduate of Pepperdine University’s mediation training program, Ellyn is known for her communication skills and ability to create a positive solution for her clients’ real estate transactions.
As a facet of her service-oriented business philosophy, Ellyn constantly researches the condition of Ventura County’s housing market and the national economy. By sharing this information with her buyers and sellers, and by collaborating with her vast network of professional alliances, she provides her clients with seamless transactions and successful closings.
Certified as both a Short Sale and REO Specialist, Ellyn has a vast understanding of the modern real estate environment and a talent for negotiating with bank managers. Widely respected for her commitment to ethical business practices, she has continually worked to refine her skills and advance her knowledge of real estate.
A consistent award winner since she first entered the industry, Ellyn has ranked in the top one percent of more than 54,000 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents nationwide. She credits her success to her tenacious work ethic and capacity for managing the complexities of real estate transactions, combined with her focus on providing her clients with the resources and guidance they need to make informed decisions.
Prior to her career in real estate, Ellyn received a Bachelor’s Degree from Providence College. She is a probate contractor for Ventura County and heavily involved with the community where she lives and works. As a result of her dedication to support the Rotary Club of Ventura and service to the community, she has been honored with the Rotary Presidential Citation and the Rotarian of the Year award.
- Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors (VCCAR)
- Southland Board of Realtors (SRAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- County of Ventura RE Sales, Probate Contractor
Awards & Honors:
- BHHS Honor Roll-2007-2008
- BHHS Chairman’s Circle- Gold 2009
- BHHS Chairman’s Circle-Platinum 2010
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Gold 2011
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Gold 2012
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Gold 2013
- BHHS 5 Year Legend Award
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Gold 2014
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Platinum 2015
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Gold 2016
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Platinum 2017
- Graduate Pepperdine Mediation Training
- B.A. Providence College, Providence, R.I.
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- Certified REO Specialist
- Ventura Rotary, Paul Harris Fellow, President 2016-2017 (Current)
- Ventura College Foundation Board Member
- BHHS Charitable Foundation Board Member