Professionalism at its best
Having worked at Ventura County's District Attorney's office and local Mercury Insurance, Kellye brings her negotiating knowledge and customer service skills to Team Dembowski. Kellye joined the team in 2012 and has contributed to their success every since.
Kellye was born and raised in Ventura, which gives her first-hand knowledge of the area and all it has to offer. Having graduated from Buena High School, she soon set out to Santa Cruz where she received her Bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of California Santa Cruz. She brings her hometown knowledge of the county to her work, helping clients make informed decisions on buying or selling their homes.
Kellye continues to advance her knowledge of real estate in order to provide her clients with the resources and guidance they need. She is known for her excellent communication skills and strives to lead her clients through smooth and successful transactions.
After almost a decade in Camarillo, Kellye recently moved back to Ventura, where she and her husband are raising their daughter. Kellye possesses top of the line knowledge of the Ventura County real estate market and its surrounding areas. She has a passion for working with people and her calm demeanor, determination and enthusiasm not only contributes to Team Dembowski’s success and client satisfaction but also puts her clients at ease and makes for a wonderful real estate experience.
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors (VCCAR)
- Buena High School Graduate
- B.A. from University of California, Santa Cruz
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Gold 2014
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Platinum 2015
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Gold 2016
- BHHS Chairman's Circle-Platinum 2017
- BHHS Charitable Foundation, Board President
- Rotary International Club of Ventura