Tomorrow is the dreaded tax day, April 15th. To help ease the pain and turn your frown upside down, we have collected a list of some of the restaurants and eateries in the area that are making tomorrow a little sweeter by giving food away for free or at a discount. Which freebies are you going to get?
- Boston Market: Diners who purchase one meal will get a second free on April 15.
- Burger King: Use this coupon to claim a buy one, get one free offer on Whoppers through April 19.
- Hard Rock Cafe: The music joint is bringing back its Sing for Your Supper event. On April 15, Hard Rock customers can sing live with the Hard Rock band to earn a free meal. Hours and availability might be limited and vary by location, so check with your city's Hard Rock Cafe location.
- IHOP: Get a short stack of pancakes on April 15th at participating IHOP locations for just $1.
- Kona Ice: Kona Ice trucks will be handing out free shaved ices and Hawaiian leis while parked at post office, tax preparation centers and other businesses.
- McDonald's: Big Macs and Quarter Pounders are buy one, get one for just $0.01 on April 15 at select McDonald's locations.
- Olive Garden: A buy one, take one deal gets customers two entrées from a select menu starting at just $12.99. Or you can claim a coupon good for $6 off a dinner for two here.
- Outback Steakhouse: Celebrate the end of taxes with a steak dinner, and use this coupon to get 15 percent off at checkout through May 3.
- Sonic: Head to Sonic for their Half-Price burgers, all day on April 15th!